January 25, 2011

Increase the Peace

This past weekend was full of new adventures. The lady friends & I enjoyed dinner at Burger Up. It was our first time there since it opened in May of 2010. I can honestly say, it was the best burger I have ever had. Which says alot being that I've been to some pretty good burger joints across the states (Vortex, anyone?). I enjoyed my burger slathered in guacamole & topped with bacon, with a side of truffle fries. There really is nothing better than guacamole or bacon...or truffle fries.

After dinner we found ourselves at 12 South Taproom, a great place for a beer (or glass of wine). We had actually never been there either. I was impressed that we tried two new places in one night. Cheers to a new year & finding new venues to enjoy ourselves!

Tonight is the much anticipated Way Late Play Date at the Adventure Science Center. I have been waiting for MONTHS. You basically pay $10 to eat, drink alcohol, & gain access to the entire center. ADULTS ONLY. Can you believe that such a thing exists!? I am overly excited.
Expect lots of photos tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment