April 28, 2011

What I Wore : Lavender

(I like to put my hands in my pockets. Obvs.)

blouse - LOFT ; jeans - forever 21 ; sandals - so old I can't remember! ; ring - francesca's ; necklace - banana republic


I'm kind of obsessed with Lavender lately. It's everywhere! I picked up this pretty blouse at Loft for a whopping fifteen bucks! I'm wearing it out to dinner with a friend tonight. Perfect top for a perfect spring day!

Today I spent the day reading, relaxing, & recharging. It's nice having Thursdays off. It gives me a chance to gear up for the busy weekend. My apologies for being MIA around the interwebz lately but work has been keeping me busy, busy! I'm nearly two weeks into my new position at Harley Davidson & I'm absolutely loving it. I never pictured myself working at a motorcycle dealership, but I must say - I'm fitting in pretty well! & it sure is nice being able to wear jeans to work every day & not worry about if my tattoos are covered. I'll be getting my motorcycle license here soon, which is crazy to think about. I've always been interested in learning to ride but I never thought I'd actually take the steps to do it. My dad & brother are also interested in getting theirs so we might just make it a family affair!

I'm off to 55 South for some good ole' southern comfort food. Hope everyone is having a lovely week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment