December 22, 2010

A Christmas Post

I think we all suffer from a sort of fogginess around this time of year. The days sort of run together and you forget whether it's two in the afternoon or two in the morning. I can't say that I got to enjoy the Christmas season this year. Between working two & a half jobs, maintaining a social life & squeezing in little bits of time for myself, there hasn't been much time to stop & smell the roses...or the Christmas trees. I am very much looking forward to the rest of winter though. January always brings a sort of encouragement and creativity to my life. I'm hoping I can run with it.

This past weekend, I had a big Christmas bash at my parent's lovely home. Friends from all around came to share the night with me. We drank, ate, drank, ate, and then jumped in the hot tub. Well they did. I was quite comfy curled on the couch watching Toys. What a strange movie...Sadly, since then I've been bed ridden with a 102 degree fever & some sort of virus. But it seems to be passing. FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment