December 2, 2010

Hairspiration

(all images via weheartit)

I'm getting my hair cut & colored tomorrow for the first time in FOUR MONTHS.
Say it with me, people! I've always been one of those girls who has gotten a trim & her roots touched up every 6-8 weeks. & I've been doing this since I was 13. So, to go four months without a salon visit is quite the accomplishment. Quite honestly, I've just been too busy & too poor to even think about retouching my locks.

I've been blonde for almost a year now & I think it's time to return back to my comfort zone.
So, as of 10am tomorrow, I'll be going brunette again. :)

Here's a little inspiration.
& I'll be sure to post a few photos tomorrow night!

As you can tell, I'm into that frosted look.


1 comment:

  1. omg - can not wait to see photos :) and i won't hate you if you dig into the middle part!

    love, lauren

    ReplyDelete