January 12, 2011

Things I Love Thursday!

(I think this might be my first TILT post on the blog. Exciting!)

I participated in Things I Love Thursday on the old blog so I've decided to carry the tradition over to this one. Here's a few things that I'm loving this week...!

This fashion forward Beatles poster by Max Dalton. I worked for the designer who created the crazy Sgt. Pepper suits. (I love that Yoko snuck into this poster!)

Poptarts on a stick!? Looking for a reason to make these...anyone having a party soon?

This create your own Bokeh tutorial. Hearts all over my pretty photos? Yes, plz.

I die, die, die for this Australian lingerie brand, Hopeless Lingerie.

DEAD.

& thankfully, I'm diggin' my new super dark hair, which I home dyed for the first time ever! I've been getting it professionally colored since 7th grade. I feel like a new woman.

What are you loving this week!?

No comments:

Post a Comment