March 23, 2011

what i wore

sweater - francesca's; blouse - the limited; jeans - forever 21; shoes - gap's city flats

Oh, haaaay!

Today is a rainy, dreary, downer Wednesday. I have the day off so I spent most of the morning & early afternoon sleeping. It felt good to get more than four or five hours of shut eye in. For whatever reason, my sleep schedule was thrown for a loop these past few weeks. I think I'm getting back to normal though.

I spent the rest of my day catching up on my blogroll on Bloglovin' & running a few errands. My evening is going to prove to be a little more exciting. I've got plans to go to dinner with a girlfriend, then we're headed up to Nashville to see our dear friend Kree Woods play. I believe this is only her second show, so I'm really excited to be able to attend! That girl has got the gift of many talents.

I hope everyone has had a lovely week thus far.
I'll be back tomorrow with Things I Love Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. your adorableeee! Come see me soon pleaseeee!

    -Your favorite cousin EVER. Shelbyyyyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you glasses and T-shirt! So pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete