April 21, 2011

Things I Love (Thursday)!

It's Thursday!
My day off! & it couldn't be more beautiful outside.

Here are a few things that I'm loving this week...

The newest addition to our family. Little gnome salt & pepper shakers! Aren't they cute?

This very true statement. Found via Kaelah Bee's blog.
This portable tote!

The Pioneer Woman's latest book. An amazing, heart-warming, hilariously TRUE love story!
I'll be doing a book review soon.

This leather turban. I love leather. My addiction will only get worst while working for Harley Davidson.

Kaelah Bee being Blogger of the Moment on Modcloth!
She's my favoritest blogger & also a local living in Nashville.
I've followed her for years & it's so fun to watch her blow up on the blogger scene.

Elf's Beauty Books. I bought all three at Target for $4.99 a piece. Woah!

These 5 Simple Rules to be Happy. Via the one in pink.

What are you loving this week?

p.s. I won't be posting an outfit post like originally planned today. I'm going on an impromptu road trip to visit a friend. But I'll be back in action this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment