May 3, 2011

Book Review : The Pioneer Woman: From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels


I've been in a sort of book funk lately. Starting & stopping alot of books that have been on my list for a while. I found all of them to be a bit uninspiring so I would stop in the middle & never finish it or try starting over completely. Alas, I failed to find a book that would keep my attention.

Until this little baby found it's way into my hands! I've been reading Ree Drummond's blog for just over a year now. Her banter is hysterical & she has one of my most favorite blogger voices of all time. I don't have her cookbook (I'm not much of a cook) so I was excited when she decided to turn her love story into a book. I may not cook but I do love to read! Her story of meeting her husband is the kind of story that movies are made of. It's difficult remembering that her story is completely, 100% true! I laughed & cried...& laughed tons more. Her blogger voice definitely carried into her book. I basically felt like I was reading a long, blog entry (which is how this book got started, by the way).

So, if you're into chick-lit & need a quick, easy ready to lift your spirits - I would definitely pick this up! & check out Ree's blog and website . You won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment