Without further ado, I give you my list of 23 things that I would like to do before turning 24 on August 19th, 2012.
1. Run a 10k.
2. Save $1,000 just for fun.
3. Host a dinner party.
4. Get the blog designed by a graphic designer.
5. Upgrade MacBook (more memory, upgrade to lion, etc).
6. Start half sleeve!
7. Go on a date.
8. Purchase a longboard & hit the road!
9. Go vegan for a week...maybe a month.
10. Get motorcycle license.
11. Have a spa day at Woodhouse Spa.
12. Go to Vegas!
13. Completely transform the Harley shop I manage.
14. Document life more (photos, blogging, journaling, etc)
15. Get in the BEST shape of my life.
16. Start personal training program through ACE.
17. Create my dream bedroom & living space (currently in the works).
18. GIVE MORE. More love, more hugs, more compliments, more kindness.
19. Continue growing my personal style.
20. Take a roadtrip!
21. Read all the books in my possession currently.
22. Get very special tattoo on my back (which is a bit of a secret...).
23. Start new art journal for year 23!
I could elaborate so much on each goal - Why I'm setting out to accomplish this or how I think I'll go about getting it done, but this post would be a million years long! I'll probably elaborate more once I start accomplishing each goal though.
What are you wanting to accomplish in the next year?