September 21, 2011

The A to Z of ME!




I've been attractive my whole life. Clearly.

I realize I am a little late jumping on this bandwagon but I love these sorts of thing. So here we go! The A-Z of yours truly...

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming & hanging up clothes. LOATHE both.
D. Dogs: None of my own but my family has two. Sophie, golden retriever & Mac, our new Australian Shepherd puppy.
E. Essential start to your day: Glass of ice water & a shower.
F. Favorite color: Black...is that a color? Olive green, if I HAD to choose.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5’7″
I. Instruments you play: None. Played piano & trumpet growing up & I'd love to learn how to play banjo in the future!
J. Job title: Store Manager
K. Kids: CAN NOT WAIT. & I want 100...or 5.
L. Live: Nashville
M. Mother’s name: Tracey
N. Nicknames: Beans (& many variations), Kid
O. Overnight hospital stays: None
P. Pet peeves: People peeve me for the most part. Sarcasm, loud cackling laughter, people who drag their heels when they walk, & general laziness.
Q. Quote from a movie: "
I just hate all these extroverted, obnoxious, pseudo-bohemian losers." - Enid (Ghost World)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 1 older brother
U. Underwear: Victoria's Secret all the way. I have a serious addiction. Had over 300 pairs at one point.
V. Vegetable you hate: Olives & Mushrooms. YUCK!
W. What makes you run late: Having to stand in the Starbucks line for eons.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Jaw, teeth, ankle, foot,
Y. Yummy food that you make: I do not make food. Yet.
Z. Zoo Animal: Otters & giraffes!

2 comments:

  1. "I do not make food. Yet" made me lol

    I want to see pics of your parents' golden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely DESPISE hanging up clothes.. probably why half m closet is on my couch.. &wow 5 kids! haha power to ya!

    ReplyDelete