October 2, 2011

FALL FOLLIES


I know this next statement isn't very bold or original but...

I am L-O-V-I-N-G this weather lately! & I am so happy that I've been able to really enjoy it. Fall has arrived & I have a sneaky feeling that winter is close behind, which makes me so happy! I've been wearing my leather jacket, a scarf & boots all weekend.

I spent yesterday at Centennial Park with friends at the Cultural Festival enjoying the pretty sunshine. That evening I went to my dear friend Alli's new tattoo studio in Downtown Franklin, Chrome Halo. The tattoo shop is unlike any other I've ever been to (or heard of!)! So many wonderful things will happen there & I could not be more proud of my girl. Alli is my bestfriend's little sister. It's been such a treat getting to watch her grow up & find her footing in the tattoo industry.

Yes. There was chocolate covered bacon.

Today will be spent with my bestie, Lauren. We are going to a farm that some of our friends work at for a Fall festival.

On another note. I went to the filming of Justin Bieber's new music video. I'm not even ashamed to admit it. I saw the Biebs in the flesh.

(my little cousin took this photo on her iphone. can you believe it!?)

2 comments: