December 12, 2011

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE

Christmas Sweater Party

This past week was packed with social outings with all my besties. Tuesday was spent at the boys' house for their Christmas Sweater Party. In true Lindsey fashion, I dressed as a Christmas tree in a Betsey Johnson dress & Anthropologie sweater because let's face it...I don't own a tacky Christmas sweater & couldn't find the time to go purchase one.

Christmas Sweater Party

Christmas Sweater Party

The rest of the week was a blur. Too many shows and bars to name. My friend, Andy, and I did manage to see Hall & Oates at The Ryman thanks to an early Christmas gift from my parents. We had such a good time! I still can't believe I got to see them live. They've been my favorite band for so long. What a treat!

Tonight I'll be decorating the house for Christmas with my roomies. We've got a big dinner planned so we can all get caught up on each other's lives. It's funny living with two of your bestfriends and still rarely having time to actually see one another. Such is life! I'm just thankful to have them in my life. :)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. greatpict .. i love your outfit ..

    http://classicallroomofmee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete