January 4, 2012

THIS IS THE NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!

Black Maxi Dress
{dress - express, necklace - f21}

I cannot believe that 2012 is upon us. As a you can imagine, this is a great year for a conspiracy theory buff like myself. Although I don't really believe the Mayans were conspiring against us when they predicted that this may or may not be the end of the world as we know it, it's still all very interesting to me!

I'm not much into NY resolutions since I write my resolution list on my birthday every year. But I do hope to accomplish a few things in 2012 like get into tip-top shape & begin my journey into personal training. I also want to blog more, share more, create more, love more, & DO more.

2011 proved to be a very challenging & busy year for me however I don't really feel like I accomplished as much as I could have. I have a huge problem with productivity sometimes because of my general lack of energy that I've been plagued with my whole life. I think all my energy escapes my mouth since I talk so much. I'm feeling very inspired lately though & am excited to challenge myself to really...pardon my french...get shit done in 2012!

Here's to a new year & a new me & you!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is AMAZING. Happy 2012! Good luck getting in shape! :)

    ReplyDelete