May 18, 2011

Inspired by : U O

Lately I've been feeling a bit uninspired...unmotivated...uneverything.

I've been feeling the most uninspired in the wardrobe department. Going from working at a boutique where I could wear floral dresses & strappy sandals everyday to a job where I am surrounded by motorcycles is a drastic change. I wear a t-shirt, jeans, & boots to work every day. That doesn't leave alot of motivation to do my hair or makeup, so I usually throw the hair up in a bun & swipe on some mascara & lip balm. It's so not my thing. But I love my job, so it's a sacrifice I was willing to take I guess!

Tonight I flipped through U.O.'s May catalogue & felt a little twinge of excitement for summer & my summer wardrobe. Excitement for more weekends like my last. Lots of night swimming, margarita drinking, party throwing, beach going & maybe even motorcycle riding!? But mostly dress wearing & swimsuit shopping. :)

Here are a few images that inspired me...

Lileigh Urban Outfitters
Lileigh Urban Outfitters
Lileigh Urban Outfitters
Lileigh Urban Outfitters
Lileigh Urban Outfitters

{All images via Urban Outfitters}

It looks like I might be headed to my local U.O. this weekend to get my summer fix!

1 comment:

  1. Urban's stuff has been SO on point lately.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete