June 27, 2011

30 Day Goals - July

Lileigh 30 day goals

Happy Monday, friends!
As promised, I've divvied up a few goals for myself for the next 30 days. I've decided to take this month by month, so I don't get confused when the 30 days starts & stops. I've also decided to set three goals for myself instead of four. I might change this in the future but for now, we'll see how it goes!

Goals for July include...
> Complete Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30! This seems to be sweeping the blogosphere. I am a huge Jillian Michael's fan. I have every dvd she's put out & I really believe in her techniques. I've always used her dvd's as more of a tool, rather than something I do every single day. But I'm enjoying this dvd so much that I'd like to see it through & see what kind of results I get!
> Carry my camera more - Take more photos - & blog, blog, blog! No more once-a-weekers.
> Pinch more pennies. It's no secret that I've got a serious spending problem. I'd like to cut down on my Starbucks intake (pfftyeahright) & quit spending money on little things I don't need (that means staying away from my beloved Target). I'm moving out in a little over 30 days so saving is a must!

I've set up a goal tab so I'll be able to look back & see what I've accomplished over time. Goals will be different each month. Some goals will strive to help me become a better person. Some might encourage me to visit a place I've never been before. But all goals will be personal, challenging, & just right for me!

2 comments:

  1. My husband loves Jillian Michaels. I've never done any of her workouts but supposedly they're quite good! And I hear you on the taking more photos thing!

    Good luck on reaching your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Ripped In 30! It's an awesome workout and will make you so much stronger.

    I'm excited about your goal of more photos! I love your photos and need more blog posts!!! :]

    ReplyDelete